Mechanized infantry unit created from forces in southern Finland. Uusimaa forces use red armbands and vehicle flags
- Camouflage: AOR2, Marpat, Cadpat, ESTDCU, LATPAT-Multi, Vegetato, Multicam Tropical, Digital Flora/EMR, Spectre, Sumrak/Ryab, Surpat, ATACS FG, ATACS IX, Pencott Greenzone, Jagel/M05 summer pattern, M05 winter woodland pattern, MP/10 camouflage
- Armband: red + Player-ID. Armband must be worn on both hands.
- Vehicles: Player owned vehicles and IFV/Tanks/boats provided by game masters.
- Battalion commander: ???
- Facebook-group: www.facebook.com/groups/235829657318706/
Infantry companies (+300 players)
- Infantry companies are made from many platoons which are assigned to attack and defense missions along with additional tasks given by the battalion commander.
- It is important for team leaders to inform their platoon leader and company commander about their playing style and capabilities in advance. The goal of this is to give faction commander better estimate of the performance of factions troops.
- Companies are based in their factions main base.
- Game masters will support infantry units with transportation on land and water if possible.
Mechanized company (+100 players)
- The mechanized company will be assigned on offensive and support missions given by the battalion commander. The Battalion commander is given free hands on how to use their mechanized forces.
- Company is based in their factions main base.
- You must have your own vehicle or a place in your teams vehicle to be qualified for this unit.
- Separate online registration is required in the Kuulaportti and you must get your vehicle inspected in the vehicle registration point on site. You can read more about this from the rules-section and players.ehasa.org-website
Reconnaissance platoon (ca. 30-50 players) (FULL BOOKED!)
- The reconnaissance platoon will provide reconnaissance, combat and other missions given by their battalion commander.
- Unit members are expected to be more independent on the field than other players. Additional information will be given by the battalion commander.
- Reconnaissance platoon can increase their mobility by using bikes and ATVs.
- The reconnaissance platoon is based in their factions main base unless otherwise is decided with the battalion commander.
- Members of the unit are allowed to use ghillie-suits and wear their armbands in both ankles when using ghillie-suits.
- You can join to the Reconnaissance platoon only via approval of the battalion commander. The strength and structure of the team depends on the decision of the battalion commander. Individual or group application to reconnaissance platoon can be found in here . It is advisable to register to the game to a Infantry/ Mechanized Company after which the player can be easily transferred to the reconnaissance platoon. Application processing may take up to few weeks.
Information & Research Platoon (IRP) (ca. 10 players)
- IRP which is composed of about ten players main task is to perform faction's information, civilian cooperation- and research missions according to the instructions from the battalion command.
- IRP players are expected to have a greater ability to cooperate with civilian players and ability to play according to the game lore.
- The department is responsible for cooperation with the factions headquarters to provide information to the news.ehasa.org news service during the game.
- Players are required to have a protective mask, a half mask or a respirator. More detailed requirements for these masks are given in the rules.
- The platoon can use vehicles. If the vehicle is armed, it must meet the requirements for mechanized company vehicles. If the vehicle is unarmed, it may be a regular civilian vehicle but it must be marked with the faction insignia.
- The IRP is based in their factions main base unless otherwise is decided with the battalion commander.
- As a IRP player you can wear civilian clothing or a combination of factions camouflage and civilian clothing, but you must still use your own factions armband with correct ID-number written on it.
- You can join to the IRP only via approval of the battalion commander. The strength and structure of the platoon depends on the decision of the battalion commander. Individual or group application to IRP can be found in here. It is advisable to register to the game to a Infantry/ Mechanized Company after which the player can be easily transferred to the IRP. Application processing may take up to few weeks.
Headquarters platoon and battalion commander
- The headquarters platoon will maintain the main base along with other platoons and provide leadership within the battalion.
- The battalion commander is in charge of his battalion during the whole game.
- An ingame command tent(3x9m), accommodation-tent(no heating), electricity, water, modern battlefield command system and number of terminals will be provided for the battalion headquarters.
- One game master will be assisting the battalion commander and for example helping the commander to stay in touch with game masters.
- It is recommended that the battalion commander assembles his or her headquarters team as early as possible before the event.
- Battalion commander is recommended to create their headquarters platoon before the event as soon as possible. Applications to the Information and Researchand reconnaissance platoon are handled by battalion commander. Gamemasters can also give out opinions about applicants.
- The game fee for the headquarters platoon is fixed 40 €. For the battallion commander, the game is free.